Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Dove Peppermint Bark Dark Chocolate Promises


I love dark chocolate and peppermint bark, so the combination of the two was a hard temptation to resist. I usually like Dove Dark Chocolate, which is surprising because it has milk fat and besides Dove I only really like dark chocolate without milk fat or milk of any sort. Normally I buy peppermint bark with milk chocolate even though I do not like milk chocolate that much, but it does not seem so bad when with the peppermint.

I was quite excited about the Dove Peppermint Bark Dark Chocolate Promises that I had one not long after getting back from Fry's with them. I was quickly disappointed. The dark chocolate part is minimal compared to the peppermint white chocolate top, but that is not the real problem. The main and major problem is that it is not very pepperminty. I expect to really smell and taste the peppermint when I eat peppermint bark, so this was a major disappointment, especially since Dove tends to be considered a great chocolate brand by me. Certainly is not worth the high price Dove chocolate usually sells for.

No comments:

Post a Comment