Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Limited Edition Salted Pretzel Caramel Ice Cream


I love pretzels, especially soft pretzels, and I enjoy trying new ice cream flavors, so I could not pass up buying the Limited Edition Salted Pretzel Caramel Ice Cream when I was at Safeway yesterday.  On the container Salted Pretzel Caramel ice cream is described as "Creamy Caramel Custard Ice Cream with a Playful Explosion of Chocolatey Fudge Flakes and Salted Pretzel Swirl."

From the first bite I loved Salted Pretzel Caramel Ice Cream.  It is full of little fudge flakes (basically chocolate chip flakes in my opinion), so you are sure to get them in every bite.  The caramel flavor of the ice cream is kind of minimal and the saltiness of the pretzel and chocolatey flakes are the main flavors.  I do not mind, though, as the swirls of salted pretzel are amazingly good with the ice cream base.  Certainly, great if you want a salty and sweet treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment