Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Warheads Sour Chewy Cubes


Warheads Sour Chewy Cubes
Originally uploaded by kjscrafts
I saw these little bags of Warheads Sour Chewy Cubes candy at CVS the other day for $0.33 each. I decided to try them because they sound like Sour Patch Kids. They do have similar consistency, but they just are not as tasty. The main thing is they are not sour at all. Of course, neither are Sour Patch Kids exactly. However, for something from Warheads I expected more sour. I guess the clue to them not being as sour as the hard Warheads is that the sour meter on the back says sour and not extreme or super sour.

Overall I think they are a nice small package alternative to Sour Patch Kids, but I still prefer Sour Patch Kids and I get way more for my $1 buying them at the Doller Tree than these little not even an ounce packs of Warhead Sour Chewy Cubes.

No comments:

Post a Comment