Monday, March 3, 2014

Sour Patch Kids now Including Blue Review


As Sour Patch Kids are my favorite candy, I had to try out the new packaging that includes blue. Years ago I thought that they needed a blue with the regular, as it just seemed like a good fruity one to have with the others.  At the same time it is hard to see a favorite candy change.  However, no color was replaced, but with the added blue there ends up being less of each color and I actually only had two yellows in the whole box, but that could be totally random.

Overall I'm not sure I like the addition of blue to the regular Sour Patch Kids.  It is nice you still get your favorite flavors, but somehow the blue flavor doesn't go with the regular ones. Maybe, that's because I have had the berry variety and it fits better there.  Also, somehow the blue seems to not be as flavorful, but I am sure I'll get used to it if it sticks around as I still got to get my Sour Patch Kids somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment